Mar 1, 2011

A very terrible time in my life

The past couple of weeks have been the most hard week's that I have had to go through in quite a long time.  I lost someone last week that meant the world to me, and honestly I don't know that it should have happened or not.  She went into the hospital a couple weeks ago for a very serious operation, but that's not what caused her to die.  Shortly after the operation which she was doing quite well after might I add something went wrong.  She somehow got a staff infection a very serious one, and as she was 82 and trying to recover from open heart surgery it just weakened her, and I lost her  This is my Aunt Joyce, someone who was full of life, love, and laughter.  She was a woman that was strong in her Faith in God, and never said a cross word to anyone, she was a very special person to me, she was like a mother to me.  I loved her dearly and will forever miss her. I can only take comfort in the fact that I know she is in a better place, and will always be in my heart.  I will always feel her around me and take comfort in knowing that she loved me unconditional and will alway's be looking down on me.


I love you Aunt Joyce and will miss you always!!

2 comments:

  1. This was very touching and there are no words to express how sad this has been and how sorry I am that I couldn't be there with everyone during this.

    I dont really know what more to say.... just know I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely sorry about your loss. Earthly goodbyes are so hard to say till we consider all the heavenly hellos.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete