Mar 10, 2011

The Healing Process

It's been a couple weeks now since I've lost my aunt, and I have to say that it has been so much harder to get over than I thought that it would be.  I miss her so much, but with the help and support of my wonderful family it has been made a lot easier.  A special thanks to my daughter's Heather and Leann, without you 2 I would still be in a really bad funk over this I love you so very much for always being there and knowing what I need.  A special thanks to my nieces Erica and Andrea, thank you as well for being there and helping me stand as strong as I can during this time, i love you both for all the call's and support you've shown me.

I'm going to be posting a song that was played at her funeral it is a song that gives me so much comfort and peace that I had to add it so enjoy it and think a little bit about it's meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment