Mar 15, 2011

Another Loss of someone we loved dearly

We lost a near and dear friend of our family Saturday night to cancer.  He fought long and hard and lost the battle, but we know he is no longer in any pain, and was called home.  Buster Milstead will be loved and missed dearly.  He Loved his family, his friends, and his hobby that he and my husband shared together for many years.  I knew him for 18 years, but my husband knew him for much much longer.  They worked on race cars together, and yes race them as well.  He had to approve of me before Michael married me, and was there the day that we said I do, he was also like a grandfather to my daughter who loved him dearly.  Buster we will always love and miss you, but know that your pain has ended and that you are where you should be now. I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earhtly goodbyes are so very hard to say. It helpds to think about the heavenly hellos to come.
    Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete