Feb 10, 2011

Still dealing with a very sick girl

Well for a second there I thought that my daughter was getting better, but it seem's the fever popped back out of nowhere yet again. Today was not a good day for her.  It seems all she did was lay around and mostly watch television or mess on her cell phone.  She was just very quiet today, and that's when you know she's sick.  I am doing all that I can to get her well again, and trying to not catch it myself, but that seems to be the inevitable thought because being her mother I normally end up in the end getting whatever it is she has.  This time thought maybe I can stop it before it starts lol.  I have enough medicine around here to where if I have to I'll take some myself to stop it before it starts.  I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, but it seems this one is going to be hard to predict on how long it lasts.  Well that's enough ranting for one night. Just keep hoping and praying that whatever this is goes away soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope she starts feeling better... and I hope you don't catch it too! Do me a favor.... keep it there! lol. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete